Location, Date and Time is TBD|
Sask Piping Industry
Piping, Jointing and Hand Tool Courses - WAIT LIST
If you are interested in these courses, please add your name to the WAIT LIST.
Time & Location
Location, Date and Time is TBD
Sask Piping Industry, 334 Robin Way, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6X4, Canada
About the event
* PIPING OFF SET AND PIPE MEASURING TUNE-UP CLASS Approx. 8 hrs. - A practical hand on program which will help individuals to tune up their skills.
* SOLDERING AND BRAZING Approx. 8 hrs. - A practical hand on program that will assist our beginner members to properly use soldering and brazing equipment.
* PIPE FABRICATION AND FITTING LAYOUTS Approx. 30 hrs. - An excellent course for both Apprentices and Journeypersons. Learn how to layout Y-laterals, saddle-on tees, miter fittings, use pre-determined ordinate lengths to layout the cutlines as well as learn how to do basic math to determine lay-out dimensions, spool sheets, fitting deductions, developing cut lists are also a part of this course.
* PRESS FIT / MEGA PRESS / PEX PRESS Approx. 2 hrs. - A practical course that allows you to use the Viega pipe jointing tools for Press Fit connections.
* CORE TOOL TRAINING Approx. 8 hrs. - This program will go through several basic hand tools operation and safe usage.
* TUBE BENDING Approx. 8 hrs. - This course will introduce you to small diameter Swagelok bending tools as well as the Swagelok bench mounted bender.